Starting your holiday from Aberdeen Airport
What could be easier than starting your next holiday from Aberdeen Airport? Conveniently located just 7 miles north west of Aberdeen, and within easy reach of the North and East of Scotland, it offers flights to our popular holiday destinations.
Getting to Aberdeen Airport
- Car: Easy access from Inverness and the west along the A96 and Dundee and the south on the A90.
- Train: Aberdeen and Inverness train services stop at Dyce station which is a short taxi ride from Aberdeen airport.
- Bus: Regular bus services run from Aberdeen city centre to Aberdeen Airport.
Facilities at Aberdeen Airport
- A range of fabulous shopping.
- Delicious food and drink to suit all tastes.
- Pre-bookable airport lounges. Escape the masses in departures and enjoy the tranquillity of an airport lounge. Including free drinks and snacks.
- Pre-bookable airport car parking, saving you both time and money.
- Baby changing facilities in terminal.
- Disabled allocated parking and access in terminal.
Departure airports nearby
Inverness (93 miles), Glasgow (160 miles)