Starting your holiday from Bristol Airport
What could be easier than starting your next holiday from Bristol Airport? Conveniently located 8 miles south of Bristol city centre and within easy reach of the South West. It offers flights to our popular holiday destinations.
When flying longhaul with Thomson Airways on your holiday from Bristol Airport you can enjoy our unbeatable in-flight space, comfort and service.
Getting to Bristol Airport
- Car: Easy access from the North or South via the M5 and from the East or South Wales via the M4
- Train: From Bristol Temple Meads station you can connect to the Bristol International Flyer coach taking you straight to the airport
- Coach: From Bristol Bus Station you can connect to the Bristol International Flyer coach taking you straight to the airport
Facilities at Bristol Airport
- A range of fabulous shopping
- Delicious food and drink to suit all tastes
- Pre-bookable airport lounges. Escape the masses in departures and enjoy the tranquillity of an airport lounge. Including free drinks and snacks
- Pre-bookable airport car parking, saving you both time and money
- Baby changing facilities in terminal
- Disabled allocated parking and access in terminal
Departure airports nearby
Cardiff (61 miles), Exeter(66 miles)