Starting your holiday from Inverness Airport
What could be easier than starting your next holiday from Inverness Airport? Conveniently located just 9 miles east of Inverness, and within easy reach of the North of Scotland, it offers flights to our popular holiday destinations.
With all these holidays on your doorstep, it’s time to get booking and get packing.
Getting to Inverness Airport
- Car: Easy access to Inverness Airport from Aberdeen and the east along the A96 and from Perth and the south on the A90
- Train: Inverness station is well connected to other UK mainline stations. Nairn railway station is closer to Inverness airport with services running to it from Inverness mainline station
- Bus: Regular bus services run from Inverness city centre to Inverness Airport
Facilities at Inverness Airport
- A range of fabulous shopping
- Delicious food and drink to suit all tastes
- Pre-bookable airport lounges. Escape the masses in departures and enjoy the tranquillity of an airport lounge. Including free drinks and snacks
- Pre-bookable airport car parking, saving you both time and money
- Baby changing facilities in terminal
- Disabled allocated parking and access in terminal
Departure airports nearby
Aberdeen (93 miles), Glasgow (184 miles)