If you book on our website you’re travelling before 1st November 2015, you can use our online Manage My Booking service to...
- Make payments towards your holiday
- Change travel dates, flights, destination, hotel or board basis
- Add or remove extras
- Resend your confirmation
- Supply API information
- Cancel your holiday
However, you can't use Manage My Booking to make the following changes to any holiday:
- Adding or removing passengers
- Changing names or passenger details
- Adding requests to bookings
- Amend home or email addresses
Please contact us for any of these changes.
If you’re travelling after 1st November 2015, you’ll be able to use Manage My Booking to view your booking and make payments towards your holiday.
You can use Manage My Booking to amend most of our holidays. However, there are a few types of holidays that you can't use it for. These are:
- Multi-centre holidays
- Group holidays
- Weddings abroad
- Travel Shop bookings - you can access MyFirstChoice though
- Flight only bookings
- Hotel only bookings
If you're flying with an airline other than Thomson Airways, you may not be able to make changes to your booking. That said, you'll still be able to see your booking details or make payments towards your holiday.
To log in to Manage My Booking, you'll need the following details:
- Booking reference, e.g. 2666/123456
- Lead passenger surname
- Departure date
If any changes have been made to your booking outside Manage My Booking, it can mean that you're no longer able to log in, so you'll need to contact us.