This hotel’s trump card is the fact that all guests get free entry to Siam Park. It’s Europe’s biggest waterpark, with white-knuckle slides, a lazy river, and a wave pool that knocks out the biggest artificial breakers in the world. Back at the hotel, there are more pools, as well as a buffet restaurant for refuelling.
Sports & Activities
Activities like painting and wine tasting are on the cards, as well as sporty stuff like tennis and beach volleyball.
- EntertainmentOpening Times: [10.30-16.30, 20.30-21.30] Outdoor entertainment and music during summer by the pool bar.
- Games arcade*
- Table tennis
- Multi-sports courtOpening Times: [9.0]
- Beach volleyball
- Rifle shootingYou need to be at least 16 years-old to take part.
Food & Drink
The buffet restaurant serves things like salads and grilled fish, and there are kid-friendly options, like nuggets and spaghetti.
Drinks are sorted at the poolside bar, plus there’s a snack place that serves up light bites and ice-cream.
- Buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.30-10.30, 13.00-15.00, 18.30-21.00] With show cooking and Canarian, Barbecue, Asian, Mexican and Italian themed nights.
- Snack barOpening Times: [12.00-15.00]
- Basement barShow area open during winter.
- Pool barOpening Times: [11.00-24.00]
- Kids' diningIn the buffet restaurant.
Health & Beauty
There’s a small gym inside, plus you can book in-room massages*.
The entertainment set-up here is pretty low key, but there are shows and live music performances a few times a week.
- First Choice Kids' Club May to OctoberFirst Choice Kids’ Club caters for 3 to 11 year olds – so brothers and sisters can join in the fun together. And most of it’s completely free. It runs 5 days a week and – outside of peak season – there are parent and toddler sessions for under 3s, too. For your peace of mind, all First Choice Kids’ Club staff have advance DBS checks and hold NVQ Level 2 childcare qualifications. They’re First Aid trained, and there’ll be at least 2 of them on duty at all times. Plus there’s a strict sign-in and out system.
- Evening entertainment programme
- MiniclubThe hotel-run club is for ages 4 to 12 years.
- Parent and toddler sessionsThe sessions are at least 3 days a week, except in July and August.
Siam Park lines up a bumper slide selection, from the freefall that shoots you through a shark tank to the epic raft rides. There’s also a giant wave pool and a lazy river with jets and mini-rapids.
There are 2 pools at the hotel – the main one comes with a 6-seater whirlpool bath. Kids get 2 pools of their own, plus a couple of dedicated mini-slides and splash zones at Siam Park.
- WaterparkJust a short bus ride away, Siam Park brings a touch of Thailand with added thrills and spills. Big-hitters like the Tower of Power and The Dragon keep the screams coming, while the Mhai Tai River and the huge wave pool are great for all the family. Kids get the Lost City - a fortress teeming with bridges, waterfalls, tipping buckets and 9 slides suited to youngsters.
Siam Park is off-site, but there's a free shuttle bus to the park. Some of the slides are too big for little ones, 3 attractions have a minimum height 110cm, 5 attractions with minimum height 125cm, 1 attraction with minimum height 140cm and minimum age 14 years. Check out Siam Park's website for all of the amazing slides and further info.
- Outdoor activity poolOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] Activity pool. Heated in winter.
- Outdoor relaxing poolOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] For relaxation - heated during winter.
- 2 kids' poolsOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] Adjacent to main pools, with slides - heated during winter.
- 24-hour reception
- Reading room
- Internet area*
- Free Wi-Fi zonesYou'll be able to access Wi-Fi in zones around the hotel.
- Poolside baby-changing facilities
- TV room