This hotel’s trump card is the fact that all guests get free entry to Siam Park. It’s Europe’s biggest waterpark, with white-knuckle slides, a lazy river, and a wave pool that knocks out the biggest artificial breakers in the world. Back at the hotel, there are more pools, as well as a buffet restaurant for refuelling.
Sports & Activities
Activities like painting and wine tasting are on the cards, as well as sporty stuff like tennis and beach volleyball.
- Games arcade*
- Beach volleyball
- Table tennis
- Rifle shootingYou need to be at least 16 years-old to take part.
- Multi-sports courtOpening Times: [9.0]
- EntertainmentOpening Times: [10.30-16.30, 20.30-21.30] Outdoor entertainment and music during summer by the pool bar.
Food & Drink
The buffet restaurant serves things like salads and grilled fish, and there are kid-friendly options, like nuggets and spaghetti.
Drinks are sorted at the poolside bar, plus there’s a snack place that serves up light bites and ice-cream.
- Basement barShow area open during winter.
- Snack barOpening Times: [12.00-15.00]
- Pool barOpening Times: [11.00-24.00]
- Kids' diningIn the buffet restaurant.
- Buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.30-10.30, 13.00-15.00, 18.30-21.00] With show cooking and Canarian, Barbecue, Asian, Mexican and Italian themed nights.
Health & Beauty
There’s a small gym inside, plus you can book in-room massages*.
The entertainment set-up here is pretty low key, but there are shows and live music performances a few times a week.
- First Choice Kids' ClubFirst Choice Kids’ Club caters for 3 to 11 year olds – so brothers and sisters can join in the fun together. And most of it’s completely free. It runs 5 days a week and – outside of peak season – there are parent and toddler sessions for under 3s, too. For your peace of mind, all First Choice Kids’ Club staff have advance DBS checks and hold NVQ Level 2 childcare qualifications. They’re First Aid trained, and there’ll be at least 2 of them on duty at all times. Plus there’s a strict sign-in and out system. From May to mid-October.
- Hotel-run miniclubFor ages 4 to 12 years.
- Evening entertainment programme
- TV room
Siam Park lines up a bumper slide selection, from the freefall that shoots you through a shark tank to the epic raft rides. There’s also a giant wave pool and a lazy river with jets and mini-rapids.
There are 2 pools at the hotel – the main one comes with a 6-seater whirlpool bath. Kids get 2 pools of their own, plus a couple of dedicated mini-slides and splash zones at Siam Park.
- 2 kids' poolsOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] Adjacent to main pools, with slides - heated during winter.
- Outdoor activity poolOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] Activity pool. Heated in winter.
- Outdoor relaxing poolOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] For relaxation - heated during winter.
- WaterparkJust a short bus ride away, Siam Park brings a touch of Thailand with added thrills and spills. Big-hitters like the Tower of Power and The Dragon keep the screams coming, while the Mhai Tai River and the huge wave pool are great for all the family. Kids get the Lost City - a fortress teeming with bridges, waterfalls, tipping buckets and 9 slides suited to youngsters.
Siam Park is off-site, but there's a free shuttle bus to the park. Some of the slides are too big for little ones, 3 attractions have a minimum height 110cm, 5 attractions with minimum height 125cm, 1 attraction with minimum height 140cm and minimum age 14 years. Check out Siam Park's website for all of the amazing slides and further info.
- Reading room
- Internet area*
- Free Wi-Fi zonesYou'll be able to access Wi-Fi in zones around the hotel.
- Parent and toddler sessionsAt least 3 days a week, except July and August.
- Poolside baby-changing facilities
- 24-hour reception
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. First Choice reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here