This hotel’s trump card is the fact that all guests get free entry to Siam Park. It’s Europe’s biggest waterpark, with white-knuckle slides, a lazy river, and a wave pool that knocks out the biggest artificial breakers in the world. Back at the hotel, there are more pools, as well as a buffet restaurant for refuelling.
Sports & Activities
Activities like painting and wine tasting are on the cards, as well as sporty stuff like tennis and beach volleyball.
- Beach volleyball
- Table tennis
- Rifle shootingThese double rooms welcome you with natural tones and contemporary features. They come with a balcony, offering views of the ocean. Inside, along with your double you'll also find an extra adult and child bed. Plus, you'll also have air-conditioning and a flatscreen TV included.
- Multi-sports courtOpening Times: [9.0]
- Games arcade*
- EntertainmentOpening Times: [10.30-16.30, 20.30-21.30] Suites are even more spacious with a lounge area with wall-to-wall windows that let in plenty of light. They sleep up to 4 and have internet access along with little extras like bathrobes and slippers. Plus you have a furnished balcony or terrace with panoramic sea views.
Food & Drink
The buffet restaurant serves things like salads and grilled fish, and there are kid-friendly options, like nuggets and spaghetti.
Drinks are sorted at the poolside bar, plus there’s a snack place that serves up light bites and ice-cream.
- Pool barOpening Times: [11.00-24.00]
- Snack barOpening Times: [12.00-15.00]
- Buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.30-10.30, 13.00-15.00, 18.30-21.00] Styled with modern furnishings, these spacious superior twin rooms include a swim up route to the pool from your terrace. Your room comes with an extra bed and air-conditioning.
- Kids' diningIn the buffet restaurant.
- Basement barThis bright 2-bedroom apartment sleeps up to 5 people. There's a balcony or terrace with either a garden or countryside view. Air-conditioning* is available on request - just so you know it's only in the 1st bedroom. There's a kitchenette with a fridge, plus facilities to make tea and coffee, a lounge and there's also satellite TV.
Health & Beauty
There’s a small gym inside, plus you can book in-room massages*.
The entertainment set-up here is pretty low key, but there are shows and live music performances a few times a week.
- First Choice Kids' Club May to OctoberThese classic-style twin rooms, with warm tones and soft furnishings, come with a balcony offering views of the hotel's gardens. Inside, you'll find air-conditioning, a mini-fridge, and satellite TV.
- Evening entertainment programme
- MiniclubThe hotel-run club is for ages 4 to 12 years.
- Parent and toddler sessionsThe sessions are at least 3 days a week, except in July and August.
Siam Park lines up a bumper slide selection, from the freefall that shoots you through a shark tank to the epic raft rides. There’s also a giant wave pool and a lazy river with jets and mini-rapids.
There are 2 pools at the hotel – the main one comes with a 6-seater whirlpool bath. Kids get 2 pools of their own, plus a couple of dedicated mini-slides and splash zones at Siam Park.
- Outdoor activity poolOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] These 1 bedroom apartments are a great base for exploring the surrounding area. They come with a balcony for some outdoor space, plus, a lounge and kitchenette offering that home-from-home feel, as well as a twin bedroom, 2 extra beds and air-conditioning.
- Outdoor relaxing poolOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] For relaxation - heated during winter.
- 2 kids' poolsOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] Adjacent to main pools, with slides - heated during winter.
- WaterparkJust a short bus ride away, Siam Park brings a touch of Thailand with added thrills and spills. Big-hitters like the Tower of Power and The Dragon keep the screams coming, while the Mhai Tai River and the huge wave pool are great for all the family. Kids get the Lost City - a fortress teeming with bridges, waterfalls, tipping buckets and 9 slides suited to youngsters.
Siam Park is off-site, but there's a free shuttle bus to the park. Some of the slides are too big for little ones, 3 attractions have a minimum height 110cm, 5 attractions with minimum height 125cm, 1 attraction with minimum height 140cm and minimum age 14 years. Check out Siam Park's website for all of the amazing slides and further info.
- Internet area*
- Reading room
- Free Wi-Fi zonesThese modern, sophisticated junior suites have that little extra luxury as you'll have a private Jacuzzi®. Your suite will be fully air-conditioned and you'll have access to Wi-Fi too. Other extras in your room include a ceiling fan, TV, CD player, DVD player, iron and board and a coffee-maker. You’ll also find fluffy robes and slippers for use during your stay. And if you’d like to take a robe home, they’re available to buy from the concierge. Outside there's a balcony or terrace with views of the garden.
- 24-hour reception
- Poolside baby-changing facilities
- TV room
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally
Some of the slides at Siam Park are not suitable for small children and height and age restrictions apply: 3 attractions with minimum height 110cm, 5 attractions with minimum height 125cm, 1 attraction with minimum height 140cm and minimum age 14 years. Some rides and pools may close for essential maintenance throughout the season.
Prices displayed in the 'top places to stay' section are the lowest prices available departing within the next 365 days. All offers are subject to very limited availability.
All prices shown are updated once every morning and therefore could change at any time during the day. All prices shown are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing unless otherwise stated. When selecting an offer you will be asked to enter in the number of adults and children travelling, the applicable price will then be displayed based on your chosen party size.
All offers are subject to availability. First Choice reserves the right to withdraw these offers at any time and without notice. For full booking terms and conditions please click here