This place is spot on for families. There's a grassy playground with slides, swings and a climbing frame, and next to the main pool you'll find a shallow one that's perfect for paddling. There's also a First Choice kids' club with fun themed rooms and activity sessions designed by experts.
Sports & Activities
As well as a First Choice kids’ club and grassy playground, there’s aqua gym, volleyball and water polo, to name just a few of the activities here.
A few minutes’ walk from the hotel and you can join onto a coastal hiking path, which comes with fantastic views of the island.
- Daytime activity programmeOrganised by the entertainment team with sand football, volleyball, ping pong and darts.
- Beach football
- Table tennis
Food & Drink
The buffet restaurant serves up Greek specials like meatballs, moussaka and pastitsio, a sort of lasagne. It also has British favourites roast chicken and Yorkshire puds.
You’ll get sea and pool views while you eat. And the kids can always get things like chicken nuggets, fish fingers and chips.
- Buffet restaurantOpening Times: [07.30-09.30, 12.30-14.00, 18.30-21.00] This place serves up a variety of international dishes, we're talking meals like moussaka, lasagne, and roast chicken with Yorkshire puddings. They've also got options including Chinese style chicken and barbecue ribs. And there's seating for around 200 people with both sea and pool views
- Pool barOpening Times: [10.30-18.30] Offering a self-service and bar service with seating area and semi covering area. You'll be able to grab a drink at the Saxophone bar from 6.30pm.
- Saxophone barOpening Times: [18.3] Open from 6.30pm for evening drinks.
Health & Beauty
There’s a payable spa here for things like facials and pedicures. Lots of TripAdvisor reviewers loved the blissful massage.
- Spa*Opening Times: [09.30-18.00] Offering a wide range of treatments including massages, waxing, eyebrow shaping, manicures and pedicures. Open 6 days a week, closed on Mondays.
- Fitness room
The hotel bar is just down the drive on the main road. It’s an open-air place where you can sit back with an ouzo and be entertained or join in with bingo, karaoke and games.
- First Choice Kids' ClubFirst Choice Kids’ Club caters for 3 to 11 year olds – so brothers and sisters can join in the fun together. And most of it’s completely free. It runs 5 days a week and – outside of peak season – there are parent and toddler sessions for under 3s, too. For your peace of mind, all First Choice Kids’ Club staff have advance DBS checks and hold NVQ Level 2 childcare qualifications. They’re First Aid trained, and there’ll be at least 2 of them on duty at all times. Plus there’s a strict sign-in and out system.
- Evening entertainment programmeA light entertainment programme.
- Parent and toddler sessionsThe sessions are available at least 3 days a week, except in July and August.
There’s a large pool, which comes with a kids’ section. There’s lots of space for sunloungers around the edge as well as on the lawns. And you’ve got a bar for toasties, pizza and drinks.
Walk past the pool bar, go down some steps and minutes later you’re at a sandy cove. This is part of the Canal d’Amour. You can swim through caves or slap on some clay from the rocks for a natural body mask.
- Outdoor poolOpening Times: [08.00-19.00] Large 25m pool. With kids' section, parasols sun terrace and sunbeds.
- Kids' section of main poolOpening Times: [08.00-19.00.]
- Free Wi-FiLocated in reception and the pool area.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally