Photos of Iberostar Varadero
- Beachfront setting
- Swim-up cocktail bar
- Cigar lounge
- Perfect for your wedding day
This beachfront place pulls out all the stops when it comes to facilities – it’s got 4 pools, 4 restaurants and a hefty list of activities.
The Iberostar Varadero is only fifteen minutes drive from the centre of downtown Varadero, or it's in a stunning location right in the middle of Varadero's hotel zone, surrounded by palm trees and a stretch of white sandy beach
24-hour All Inclusive
Food: Buffet meals. 1 visit to each of the à la carte speciality restaurants per week. Snacks.
Drink: Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including beer, wine with meals, spirits, cocktails and soft drinks, selected international brands.
Sports and Activities: All are included except where indicated *.
- International buffet restaurant
- 3 à la carte restaurants - International, Mediterranean fusion and Japanese
- Poolside snacks
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners
- 3 swimming pools - 1 indoor, 1 relaxation and 1 activity
- Swim-up bar
- Catamaran sailing
- Scuba diving* - free introductory lesson
- Floodlit tennis court
- Multi-games court
- Table tennis
- Pool table
- Beach football
Health & Fitness
- Beauty salon*
- Daytime activities
- Evening entertainment
- Live shows
- 7 bars including beach bar, lobby bar and pool bar
- Dancing lessons
- Live music 5 times a week
- Giant chess
- 2 kids' pools - 1 is a splash park with tipping buckets
- Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12 years
- Children's games area
- Gift shop*
- Room service 11.00-23.00
Our rating 4 plus
Official Rating 5 Star
Sleeps up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children
No. of rooms 386
No. of buildings 11
No. of floors 3
No. of lifts 0
They say size doesn't matter but trust us it does!
Travel longhaul with Thomson Airways and you can look forward to…
- 7” seatback TV with up to 10 movies – 5 each way – plus up to 7 TV channels, 10 music channels and 6 games
- Dedicated children’s TV channels
- 3-course meal with refreshments before landing
- 20kg luggage allowance and 10kg for children under 2
- Premium Club includes at least a 36” seat pitch, pampering goodies and a fast-track pass to the departure lounge at some airports
Upgrade to Premium Class and enjoy even more!
- A dedicated cabin exclusively for Premium passengers
- Increased seat pitch of at least 36"
- Wide leather seats with head support
- 9" widescreen seat-back TV with complimentary noise-reduction headsets
- Even more choice of in-flight entertainment, with an increased selection of movies, TV programmes, games and radio channels
- Complimentary drinks* including a drink before take-off, and a luxury pampering pack
- Dedicated cabin crew
- Priority check-in and boarding
Back to top
Location and Maps
We've plotted your holiday accommodation as accurately as possible, but for some hotels, villas and apartments the map may pinpoint the centre of the nearest town rather than the property itself. Please make sure you read the location description too.
- Next to the beach
- 14km to Varadero
- 18-hole golf course nearby
Transfers 35 minutes
Distance to beach Beachfront
Back to top
First Choice Premier
First Choice Premier benefits
Our Premier collection is made up of our best 4 and 5 star properties. As well as being great hotels in their own right, they come with these added extras…
- Extra Luggage* - we know every kilo counts, so you'll get 20kg to check in and 7kg to carry on the plane.
- Day-before check-in - Jump the queues with UK day-before check-in. It's free at Gatwick and Manchester and you can just turn up. At Birmingham, there's a small charge and you'll need to book.
*Flying with Thomson Airways. Conditions apply, see the A-Z Guide for details.