InWalt Disney World Resort, Orlando, United States Of America
Disney’s Beach Club Resort lines up a bunch of pools, ranging from relaxing numbers to one with a giant shipwreck beside it. On the food front, you can pick from a high-end steakhouse, a poolside grill and a an old-school soda shop. Plus, with your Disney Deluxe Dining Plan, you can pop out for meals at more than 100 Walt Disney World Resort dining venues. You can also tick off all six Disney Parks with your ticket bundle. Back at base, there's motorboat hire, tennis and volleyball, plus daily games for kids.
SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
Tennis and volleyball count themselves among the mainstream activities. At the other end of the scale, you can hit the water on a fishing trip* or rent a motorboat* for a jaunt across the lake.
Kids can hone their beach-based building skills at Sandcastle Club*, or join a Pirate Adventure Cruise* on a hunt for hidden treasure.
- Jogging trail
- Pirate Adventure Cruise*
For children aged 4-12 years.
- Boat rental*
The lake is the site of lively family activity, you can rent a boat and join in. There is also a catch-and-release fishers programme.
- Arcade machines*
FOOD & DRINK
Get your teeth into wagyu strip loin at the Yachtsman Steakhouse*, or tuck into the seafood spread at the Cape May Café.
At the Beaches & Cream Soda Shop*, you can treat yourself to coke floats, rainbow sherbert ice-cream cups, and peanut butter sundaes.
- Yachtsman Steakhouse*
This restaurant has a delightful nautical theme and you can watch chefs prepare steaks, seafood, chicken and lamb dishes in the open kitchen. Great for the entire family.
- Martha's Vineyard*
Gather for cocktails, conversation and a light bite in a charming lounge inspired by a New England beach house. The menu includes flights of top-shelf spirits and international wines, as well as signature cocktails and cold beers.
- Hurricane Hanna's Grill*
Found beside Stormalong Bay, the menu lists frozen cocktails, beer and soft drinks, plus light bites such as turkey sandwiches, veggie wraps and cheeseburgers.
- Crew's Cup lounge bar*
- Ale and compass lounge*
- A la carte dining*
- Captain Grille*
Start your day with an all-you-care-to-eat buffet or à la carte breakfast. Later in the day, have steaks, sizzling seafood, chops and more.
- Beaches and Cream soda shop*
Listen to favourites on the classic jukebox while savouring irresistible ice-cream desserts and American favourites like chilli dogs and hamburgers.
- Cape May Café*
Meet Goofy and friends for a buffet-style breakfast in a seaside setting. Come back in the evening for an all-you-care-to-eat seafood buffet... and much more!
- Disney Deluxe Dining Plan
As part of the included Disney Deluxe Dining Plan, you'll be able to have three meals a day, at over 100 Quick Service and Table Service venues across Walt Disney World Resort. One selected speciality drink is included per person, per meal - this can include a milkshake, smoothie, hot drink, beer, cider, wine, spirit with mixer or a cocktail - alcoholic drinks are for over 21s only†. On top of this, two snacks a day from a set list are included. You'll also get a refillable resort mug, which you can use to get unlimited free fountain soda, tea and coffee refills from the resort hotels only.
*Children aged 3 to 9 at the time of visit must order from a children’s menu where available. Gratuities are not included except at dinner shows, private in-room dining, pizza delivery, and Cinderella’s Royal Table. An 18% gratuity will automatically be added to your bill for parties of six or more. Certain menu items may incur an additional cost. An additional form of payment is required if you add a gratuity and have not provided a credit card at check-in for charging incidentals and other expenses. Fairytale Dining at Cinderella's Royal Table, Dinner Shows and Signature Fine Dining require two waiter-service meal entitlements per person dining.
†Guests must be aged 21 or over and present valid ID to be served alcoholic beverages, and such beverages may only be redeemed with Self Service or Waiter Service meal entitlements. One beverage per meal.
HEALTH & BEAUTY
The Ship Shape Health Club* does a good line in massage and beauty treatments. It comes with a well kitted-out gym and a salon* where you can book in for hair or nail work.
- Ship Shape Health Club*
There's a gym, a choice of spa treatments* and a hairdressing salon* here.
The gym has a range of cardio equipment, resistance machines and free weights.
Sip on reds, whites and rosés in the wine bar*, or head to Martha's Vineyard* for a tipple in New England-inspired surroundings.
- Movies under the stars
Watch a film while you sit outside.
- Sandcastle Club*
Activity centre for children aged 3 to 12.
When it comes to pools, this place has got it sussed. There’s a sandy-bottomed number, a lazy river and a triple helping of hot tubs.
You’ll find a shipwreck straddling the lake and the hotel grounds, with a waterslide swirling down from the crow’s nest.
- Stormaway bay themed pool
This 3-acre water wonderland has a life-size shipwreck to explore, a lazy river to bob along and a 230-foot waterslide to whiz down. There's also an elevated tanning deck, three whirlpools and a separate splash area for little ones.
- 3 quiet pools
There are three quieter pools which all guests can use - one's in Disney's Beach Club Resort, another's in Disney's Yacht Club Resort, and the third is by Disney's Beach Club Villas.
- Shuttle service
Complimentary bus transportation to and from all Disney Theme Parks, Disney Water Parks and Disney Springs is available.
- Self-service laundry*
- Dry-cleaning services*
- Free Wi-Fi
- Disney Guest Benefits
Disney Guest Benefits include:
• Extra Magic Hours - with Extra Magic Hours, each day one of the Disney Theme Parks is open an hour early or stays open up to two hours later, so you can enjoy selected attractions - valid Theme Park and Resort ID required.
• Disney FastPass+ Planning(1) - early access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more – up to 60 days before you arrive.
• Disney’s Complimentary Transportation - complimentary shuttle to and from the Disney Parks, Disney Springs and more.
• Free standard parking at all the Disney Theme Parks until 31st December 2019.
• Complimentary MagicBands(2) - use your secure MagicBands to access Disney Theme Parks, unlock your room, check-in at the FastPass+ entrance for attractions and entertainment, make payments at shops and restaurants, and link Disney PhotoPass photos to your Disney account.
(1) Valid Theme Park admission and online registration required for Disney FastPass+. Disney FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make, and available arrival windows are limited. Disney FastPass+ attractions are subject to change.
(2)Credit card must be presented at Walt Disney World Hotel check-in for purchase with MagicBand. Purchases are charged to your Disney Resort Hotel account. Your privacy is important to us - visit mydisneyexperience.co.uk/privacy for information about our privacy and data collection policies.
- Disney's Ultimate Ticket
Disney's Ultimate Ticket gives you entry to six parks in one ticket, offering ultimate flexibility. You'll be able to come and go to Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park.
Disney's Ultimate Ticket also includes:
• Memory Maker(1) with an adults ticket only. This includes access to all of your photos taken by Disney PhotoPass Photographers during your stay, including those from Character Experiences and Magic Shots, plus photos from selected attractions and dining locations. You'll get digital copies to share, download and keep.
• Disney FastPass+(2). You can skip the queues and reserve slots for selected attractions and entertainment experiences before leaving home.
(1) Memory Maker includes Disney PhotoPass photos and other digital content taken during the Memory Maker window and linked to the Memory Maker guest’s Disney account. If Memory Maker is sold or ordered in combination with a Park ticket, the Memory Maker window for that Memory Maker entitlement will be equal to the usage window of the associated Park ticket and will automatically begin upon the first use of the associated Park ticket. The Memory Maker window will end upon the sooner of either the expiration or depletion of the Park ticket. A MagicBand is required to receive certain attraction photos and other digital content. Photos and other digital content will expire pursuant to the expiration policy at mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/help-and-support. Valid Theme Park admission required for certain photo locations. Memory Maker is subject to Memory Maker terms at mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/memory-maker-terms and, if applicable, Family & Friends terms at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/ en_GB/park-experience-terms-conditions. Disney is not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos or other digital content.
(2) Valid Theme Park admission and online registration required. Disney FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make, and available arrival windows are limited. Disney FastPass+ attractions are subject to change.
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally
BOOK NOW! Call us on: 0203 636 1310
Get our top deals delivered to your inbox.Sign up for offers
- Holiday Types
- Mid/Long haul
- Short haul
- All inclusive
Travel Aware – Staying Safe and Healthy Abroad
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and National Travel Health Network and Centre have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information check www.gov.uk/travelaware and follow @FCOtravel and Facebook.com/FCOtravel
More information is available by checking http://www.firstchoice.co.uk/holiday/info/travel-aware
Keep informed of current travel health news by visiting www.travelhealthpro.org.uk
The advice can change so check regularly for updates.
Some of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. This website will provide you with information on the protection that applies in the case of each holiday and travel service offered before you make your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.caa.co.uk