ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 487
At a glance
- Unlimited waterpark entry
- Swim-up rooms available
- 4 pools
- Free Wi-Fi - first 150MB
- In the Madinat Makadi area
- Free shuttle bus to the beach daily
- Hurghada 30km
- View Location
Holidays with unlimited waterpark access
- Kids' clubs at selected hotels
- Unlimited access to a first-rate waterpark
- Around-the-world destinations
- Slides to suit different ages and tastes
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 09.00-24.00. Large bottle of water daily. Tea and coffee facilities replenished daily. Waterpark restaurant drinks. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Makadi Water World
Free entry is included to this water park which has 50 different slides for both kids and adults. A 19-metre free-fall slide, tube tunnels, a kamikaze and a multi-lane racer are just some of the attractions on offer. There's a water play area, too, that has a pirate theme just for the little ones.
Just so you know, some of the slides here may be too big for younger visitors.
- The larger slides have a height restriction of 120cm and minimum age restriction of 10 years
- The mini slides and water features have an age restriction of either 4 or 7 years and children must have an adult with them
You can pick up a late breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, drinks and ice-cream from here during the daytime.
18-hole Makadi Golf course*
This championship course also has a driving range and pro shop nearby.
RoomsView all rooms
Twin Room with Balcony or Terrace
These twin rooms are a great base for exploring the local area. They come with either a balcony or a terrace, offering that extra space outside. You'll get a TV, shower, and air-conditioning as well.
Swim-up Superior Twin Room with Pool View and Terrace
These spacious superior twin rooms are a great base for exploring the local area. They include a terrace opening up to swim-up access to the pool. You'll get a TV, shower, and air-conditioning as well.
Family Trip 2018
Nothing to worry about
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally