ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 447
At a glance
- Free entry to Water World
- 10-minute walk to the beach
- 2 outdoor pools
- Free Wi-Fi
- Close to local shops, bars and restaurants
- 5-minute bus journey to Water World LLortet
- View Location
Holidays with unlimited waterpark access
- Kids' clubs at selected hotels
- Unlimited access to a first-rate waterpark
- Around-the-world destinations
- Slides to suit different ages and tastes
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. From 10.00-23.00 Ice-cream from 10:30-13:00 and 16:00-20:00. Mini buffet of hot and cold snacks from 10:30-13:00 and 16:00-20:00.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Free entry to Water World Lloret mid-May - mid-Sept
Wild and daring rides line up at Water World Lloret, and it's all just a 5-minute bus journey away from the hotel. There's Water Mountain - a roller coaster ride in a dinghy - or terrifying steep-drop slides like the Kamikaze. There’s also Storm – a bowl and drop that sucks you through a vortex.
Family fun can be had on the Rafting River where up to four people can whiz down in an inflatable boat, or have a race in the multi-lane speed slides. The Wave Pool and Chill-out Lagoon are worth a visit, too. Little tots have areas dedicated just for them, too, with splash pads, baby slides, sprinkle showers and shallow pools.
Just so you know, some of the slides here may be too big for younger visitors.
- Water Mountain, Kamikaze, Storm and other big rides like these have a minimum height restriction of 120cm
- The Rafting River, Multilane Slide, Wave Pool and Chill-out Lagoon come with a minimum height restriction of 80cm
See the Water World Lloret website for more information.
With a selection of international dishes to choose from.
2 outdoor pools
You've got two pools to choose from here. The main one comes up pretty generous in size and features lanes for serious swimmers. The second number is lagooon-style, complete with a waterfall feature and a removable conservatory cover.
Seriously don’t go!
October half term holiday 2017
A great choice well maintained and near the beach
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally