ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 412
- Lifts: 3
- Buildings: 2
- Floors: 4
At a glance
- Major refurb for 2018
- Right by the beach
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shops and restaurants nearby
- 5km to resort centre
- 6km to nightclub
- 150m to bus stop
- View Location
Holidays with unlimited waterpark access
- Kids' clubs at selected hotels
- Unlimited access to a first-rate waterpark
- Around-the-world destinations
- Slides to suit different ages and tastes
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
You're in for a treat at the onsite waterpark here. There are some big-name slides to get excited about like the Tornado Bowl and the Crusador. And don't forget the high-speed Kamikaze Free Fall. You've also got the Multilane Mat Racer and the Float Side where you can whizz your way round on inflatables. There's an activity pool for under 12s, and little ones from 2 to 6 years can make a splash in the Toddlers' Pool.
Just so you know, the slides here may be too big for little swimmers.
- Crusader with Typhoon tunnel and Tornado Bowl - 1.25m
- Float Slide, Multilane Mat Racer and Kamikaze Free Fall - 1.30m
- The Wave Pool has a minimum height restriction of 130cm, a maximum weight restriction of 100kg and a minimum age restriction of 6 years
Featuring a pool bar, surrounded by gardens and palms.
Mare buffet restaurant
The buffet restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch with live cooking stations as well as a pizza oven. This place has a casual dress code during the for breakfast and lunch, it's shorts, t-shirts, flip flops and sandals, plus swimwear must be covered. Sleeveless t-shirts aren't permitted.
RoomsView all rooms
Twin Room with Sea View and Balcony or Terrace
Executive Family Room with Pool View, Garden View and Garden Side
These bigger executive family rooms include a TV, Wi-Fi and a fridge. From summer 2018, these rooms will have a fresh new look.
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally