The ultimate action-packed holiday
- Full roster of daytime activities, from pool games to Aerial Adventures
- Professionally run kids’ and teens’ clubs
- West End-standard shows and all-ages entertainment
- Top-quality football, swim and stage academies
- Caring staff who go above and beyond
- Buffet spreads with familiar, child-friendly and healthy options
- Big rooms that are fine-tuned for families
- Free Wi-Fi for staying connected
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. One visit per stay to each of the Italian and American restaurants - reservations required. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
Aerial Adventure course
This one’s a real favourite with kids. It’s a purpose-built assault course for them to climb up, clamber over, and slide down. Each Holiday Village has a different course. We’re hot on health and safety – kids will be harnessed up whenever they’re tackling the course. Even so, they need to be over six for this one. You can try it, too.
There's a handful of slides for the kids to whizz down, plus a palm tree-themed waterfall.
There's a good-sized outdoor pool surrounded by a terrace with plenty of sunbeds.
RoomsView all rooms
Twin Room with Garden View and Terrace
These twin rooms have a garden-view terrace and are complete with free Wi-Fi, a TV and air-conditioning. The lounge area is separated from the bedroom by a semi partition.
Superior Twin Room with Garden View and Terrace
These superior twin rooms offer a bit more space than the standard twin, and have second TV, too. They're complete with a garden-view terrace, free Wi-Fi and air-conditioning. Just to let you know, the lounge area is separated from the bedroom by a semi partition.
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally