ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 151
- Lifts: 1 which only serves the floor below reception where the lounge bar is situated and this is only open in winter.
- Floors: The main reception building has 2 floors, all bungalows are at ground floor level
Things you'll love
- Unlimited entry to Siam Park
- Close to the beach
- Refurbished for June 2019
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- 200m from the beach
- 200m from the resort centre
- 100m from the supermarket
- 50m from the nearest café, bars, restaurant and shops
- 100m from the nearest disco and nightclub
- View Location
Holidays with unlimited waterpark access
- Kids' clubs at selected hotels
- Unlimited access to a first-rate waterpark
- Around-the-world destinations
- Slides to suit different ages and tastes
Park Entry Offer
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Access to Siam Park included
Just a short bus ride away, Siam Park brings a touch of Thailand with added thrills and spills. Big-hitters like the Tower of Power and The Dragon keep the screams coming, while the Mhai Tai River and the huge wave pool are great for all the family. Kids get the Lost City - a fortress teeming with bridges, waterfalls, tipping buckets and 9 slides suited to youngsters.
Siam Park is off-site, but there's a free shuttle bus to the park. And just you're aware, some of the slides here may be too big for little ones. Check out Siam Park's website for all of the amazing slides and further info.
- 3 attractions have a minimum height of 110cm
- 5 attractions have a minimum height of 125cm
- 1 attraction has a minimum height of 140cm and minimum age of 14 years.
Kids’ Club by TUI Family Life for 3 to 11 year olds, May-Oct
Designed for 3 to 11-year-olds, our Kids’ Clubs by Family Life offer daytime activities, five times a week. To ensure all activities suit your little and not-so-little ones, we’ve split the Clubs into age groups and tailored the activities for each. Just like in our Family Life resorts, there’s Bamse Club for 3 to 5-year-olds and @611 Club for 6 to 11-year olds, so you and your kids get a taste of the full experience. For your peace of mind, all of our Kids’ Club team are trained to UK standards by TUI, and have undergone relevant checks.
Outdoor activity pool
The activity pool is heated in winter.
RoomsView all rooms
Premier Bungalow with Terrace
These premier bungalows include free Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, TV and a safe*. You'll have a kitchenette, lounge area and a terrace with sungloungers, too. They sleep up to four with a twin room and a double sofa-bed in the lounge.
Bungalow with Kids' Den and Terrace
These family bungalows sleep up to six with a twin room, a double sofa-bed in the lounge, and a special kids’ den with twin beds, a TV and games console. You’ll also have a terrace with sunloungers, a lounge and a kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, toaster and tea or coffee facilities. Plus, amenities like air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, slippers and bathrobes.
lovely family holiday with the little ones.
Lovely Hotel, Great Rooms!
Loved every second
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally