ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 824
- Lifts: 12
- Floors: 5
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
At a glance
- On-site waterpark
- On the beach
- 4 restaurants
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Located in the bay where the Sorgun forest meets the Mediterranean Sea
- 1km to Titreyengol resort centre
- 6km to Side
- 70km to Alanya
- 80km to Antalya
- View Location
Holidays with unlimited waterpark access
- Kids' clubs at selected hotels
- Unlimited access to a first-rate waterpark
- Around-the-world destinations
- Slides to suit different ages and tastes
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
One visit per week to each à la carte restaurant. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Midnight snacks.
FacilitiesView all facilities
There's something for everyone to enjoy at the waterpark here. Little ones get their own area with a bunch of mini-slides, while bigger kids can race down the Masterblaster, the Super Drop or the multi-lane chutes.
Just so you know, there are height and age restrictions for some of the slides.
Height and age restrcitions:
- Body slides like the Aqua Tube, Rafting slide and the Black Hole have a minimum height restriction of 100-120cm and children must be accompanied by parents.
- The Drop slide has a minimum height of 120cm.
- The Uphill speed slide is for adults only.
- The Hill, Boomerango, Windigo and Space Bowl have a minimum height restriction of 120cm.
Kids over 4 years old get their opportunity to show off some moves at the mini-disco. Plus with the hotel-run club being open through the day it allows children to make holiday friends.
Generous in size, the pool here makes a splash with its 2 waterslides. It's also in a prime spot next to the bar, keeping you topped up with drinks and snacks.
Beware with young children !!!!
Not a 4 star
Week in the sun!
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally