17) Can I check-in online?
Online check-in is available for all TUI and First Choice customers who are travelling on TUI flights - these are the ones with flight numbers beginning TOM.
Flights with other airlines
- Air Europa (flight prefix AEA)
- Albastar (flight prefix JQ)
- ASL Airlines France (flight prefix FPO)
- ASL Airlines Ireland (flight prefix ABR)
- Evelop Airlines (flight prefix EVE)
- Germania (flight prefix ST)
- Norwegian (flight prefix D8)
- Travel Service (flight prefix QS)
- TUI operated by Norwegian (flight prefix BY)
- Volotea (flight prefix VOE)
Online check-in is available for all the above airlines for TUI and First Choice customers.
Go to online check-in
You'll be able to check in online if you're flying with easyJet, Aer Lingus, Jet2 or Flybe and you've been given a separate 6-character flight booking reference. You'll do this directly on the airlines website. Just so you know, some airlines don't offer online check-in. If you're not sure who you're flying with, take a look at "Which airline am I flying with?"
NEW You can now check-in online anytime, anywhere, even on your mobile. Mobile boarding passes are also available on selected routes. Go to the Flight Extras page to find out more.
Sorry we couldn't help. Please contact us
for more information
Thanks for your feedback. We'll use it to improve our answers.
Does this answer your question ?