4) How do I check in online?
TUI flights and the airlines listed below:
Air Europa, Albastar, ASL Airlines France, ASL Airlines Ireland, Evelop Airlines, Germania, Norwegian, Travel Service, Volotea
Online check-in is really easy to use. Here's what you need to do...
- Log in to our Flight Extras website with your flight booking reference, the surname of the lead passenger and your departure date, and select Check-in.
- If you've chosen Select Your Seat, Seats with Extra Space, Seats with Extra Legroom, or Premium seats, you'll be able to choose your seat numbers at no extra charge. If not, we'll allocate your seat numbers from what's remaining. You might be able to change them for an extra charge.
- Provide your Advance Passenger Information details - it's also called API.
- You'll then be able to see boarding passes for your outward and return flights in a separate window. Print them out ready to take with you to the airport. You'll need to print each boarding pass clearly on an individual piece of A4 paper. If you can't print your boarding passes, you can collect them from any TUI Holiday Store, from the TUI bag drop desk when you arrive at the airport or at the check in desk of your airline.
At the airport
If you've only got hand luggage, you can go straight through to security and the departure lounge. If you've got luggage to go in the hold, you'll need to drop it off at one of the TUI bag drop desks. If you are traveling with another airline other than TUI you must present at the airline check in desk for travel.
Your return flight
Remember, you're already checked-in for your return flight, too - so keep your return boarding passes safe whilst you're away. That said, if you don't have boarding passes for your return flight when you get to the airport, you can ask for new ones at the TUI bag drop desk. If you are traveling with another airline other than TUI you must present at the airline check in desk for travel.
Flights with other airlines
You'll find details on what you need to do on your e-ticket.
Sorry we couldn't help. Please contact us
for more information
Thanks for your feedback. We'll use it to improve our answers.
Does this answer your question ?