1) How do I choose my seats on the plane?
If you're flying with TUI or any of the airlines listed below and you pay extra to reserve your seats, you'll get to choose your seat numbers. You can either reserve your seats when you're booking your holiday, or you can add them later using Manage My Booking. If you don't use our Select Your Seat service, your seats will be automatically allocated to you when you check-in online.
- Air Europa (flight prefix AEA)
- Albastar (flight prefix JQ)
- ASL Airlines France (flight prefix FPO)
- ASL Airlines Ireland (flight prefix ABR)
- Evelop Airlines (flight prefix EVE)
- Germania (flight prefix ST)
- Norwegian (flight prefix D8)
- Travel Service (flight prefix QS)
- TUI operated by Norwegian (flight prefix BY)
- Volotea (flight prefix VOE)
Choosing your seats
If you've paid extra for Select Your Seat or if you've reserved Premium Seats, Seats with Extra Legroom or Seats with Extra Space, you'll be able to access the seat map immediately after you book your holiday. You can also choose your seats by logging in to your Customer Account or the Flight Extras website.
Flying with another airline?
If you need to check in online directly with the airline, you'll be able to choose from any seat options available when you log-in. If you're not sure who you're flying with, take a look at "Which airline am I flying with?".
Just so you know, some airlines only allocate seats and boarding passes when you check in. In this case, we recommend you check-in as early as possible.
Take a look at our Flight Extras page for more information and terms and conditions.
Sorry we couldn't help. Please contact us
for more information
Thanks for your feedback. We'll use it to improve our answers.
Does this answer your question ?