5) I had an accident whilst on holiday, how do I report this?

If you had an accident or injury and notified the resort teams of this whilst you were on holiday, then you should contact us by completing an online form within 3 months of returning from holiday. If you have any documents that have been provided by a doctor or hospital then please attach these when completing the online form.