12) I'm on the My Booking page. When I click on Check-in, nothing happens - what's going wrong?
Firstly, make sure that you've entered your email address in the lead customer email box at the top of the page. This is the address that we'll use to send confirmation of your selected seats, any extras you book and any special assistance you request.
If you can't click on the Check-in button, it means that online check-in isn't open for your flight yet. Online check-in opens 72 hours before your outward flight.
Please contact us if you're having difficulty checking in online.
This also applies if you're flying with the following airlines:
- Air Europa (flight prefix AEA)
- Albastar (flight prefix JQ)
- ASL Airlines France (flight prefix FPO)
- ASL Airlines Ireland (flight prefix ABR)
- Evelop Airlines (flight prefix EVE)
- Germania (flight prefix ST)
- Norwegian (flight prefix D8)
- Travel Service (flight prefix QS)
- Volotea (flight prefix VOE)
Sorry we couldn't help. Please contact us
for more information
Thanks for your feedback. We'll use it to improve our answers.
Does this answer your question ?