9) I'm on the My Booking page. When I click on Select Seats, nothing happens - what's going wrong?
Firstly, make sure that you've entered your email address in the lead customer email box at the top of the page. This is the address that we'll use to send confirmation of your selected seats, any extras you book and any special assistance you request.
It's also worth mentioning that if it's more than 90 days until your flight home, the seat plan won't be open yet. You'll need to come back to the website within 90 days of your return flight date to choose your seats on the plane.
Please note the link in your Customer Account which takes you to choose your seats currently isn't working. Please visit our Flight Extras page in the meantime in order to choose your seats.
This also applies if you're flying with the following airlines:
- Air Europa (flight prefix AEA)
- Albastar (flight prefix JQ)
- ASL Airlines France (flight prefix FPO)
- ASL Airlines Ireland (flight prefix ABR)
- Evelop Airlines (flight prefix EVE)
- Germania (flight prefix ST)
- Norwegian (flight prefix D8)
- Travel Service (flight prefix QS)
- Volotea (flight prefix VOE)
More about online check-in
If you need to know more about online check-in, and you can't find the information you need on our website, give us a call on 020 3636 1435. Calls from UK landlines cost the standard rate, but calls from mobiles may be higher. Check with your network provider.
NEW You can now check-in online anytime, anywhere, even on your mobile. Mobile boarding passes are also available on selected routes. Go to the Flight Extras page to find out more.
Sorry we couldn't help. Please contact us
for more information
Thanks for your feedback. We'll use it to improve our answers.
Does this answer your question ?