First Choice’s Most Travelled – Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before entering the competition. By entering you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
- Promoter’s Details: First Choice is a trading name of TUI UK Limited (the “Promoter”), a member of TUI Group. Registered office: Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton, LU2 9TN. Registered in England No: 2830117.
- Eligibility: This competition is open to anyone resident in the UK or the Channel Islands, who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition.
- How to Enter: Internet access required to participate. To enter you will need to visit the www.firstchoice.co.uk/holidays/most-travelled web page, participate in the game by guessing the location of the images correctly whilst being timed. No purchase necessary. No entries from agents or third parties or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Use of Data: All details provided by you will be held by the Promoter and used in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice available at https://www.firstchoice.co.uk/holiday/info/privacy-notice.
- Dates: The competition commences on 28th May 2021 and closes on 4th July 2021. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on the 4th July 2021.
- Receipt of Entries: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received and/or any lost entries.
- Prize(s): There is one prize of a £500 First Choice Gift Card to be won. The card must be treated as cash and the balance cannot be refunded if lost, stolen or destroyed. Booking terms and conditions apply to any holiday purchased in part or full using the TUI Gift Card. Please see https://www.firstchoice.co.uk/holiday/info/gift-cards for full terms and conditions of the First Choice Gift Card. It is the winner’s responsibility to check all visa and passport requirements are fulfilled. Booking terms and conditions apply to the holiday; see relevant brochure or www.firstchoice.co.uk for details. The prize is not transferable, and no alternative will be offered.
- Selection of winners: The winner will be the person who has correctly answered the most number of questions in the quickest time. In the event of a tie between two or more entrants, the winner will be selected at random.
- Notification: The winner will be notified by email after the 5th July 2021 with instructions on how to claim their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received.
- Winner details: Details of the winner will be obtainable after the 11th July 2021 by writing to Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom, LU2 9TN. Winners must inform the Promotor if they wish to decline publication of this information. The winner may be required to participate in post-competition publicity.
- General: The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition in exceptional circumstances. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.