Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before entering the competition. By entering you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
- Promoter’s Details: TUI is a trading name of TUI UK Limited (the “Promoter”), a member of TUI Group. Registered office: Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton, LU2 9TN. Registered in England No: 2830117.
- Eligibility: This competition is open to anyone resident in the UK or the Channel Islands, who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition.
All entrants must:
- Hold a full passport valid for 1 years from the competition end date;
- Be able to provide passport details within 7 days of being notified;
- Be available and prepared to travel to a pre-selected SuneoClub holiday destination in September determined by the Promoter departing September 2018. (Final itinerary and travel bookings to be determined by the Promoter).
- How to Enter: Internet access required to participate. To enter you will need to comment on the Instagram feed post or the Twitter feed post (tweet) with your ideal all inclusive holiday and tell us who you would like to bring with you. “Liking” of the Instagram post and/or tagging of a friend does not count as an entry to the competition. No purchase necessary. No entries from agents or third parties or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Use of Data: All details provided by you will be held by the Promoter and used in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice available at https://www.tui.co.uk/destinations/info/privacy-policy
By entering this competition the winner agrees that they may be required to participate in a number of blogs and social media posts for the Promoter’s online channels and gives their consent to do so. If this is required, topics will be discussed and agreed between the winner and the Promoter, and posts that are to appear on the Promoter’s blog and social media channels will be reviewed and may be edited to reflect house style e.g. formatting, grammar and spelling. The winner may also be required to take part in PR and appear on the Promoter’s social media channels and websites as the Promoter may decide. Copyright in all images submitted remains with you. You grant a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to the Promoter to feature your photo in any publications, websites and/or any promotional material, PR or advertising connected with this competition and/or any future marketing campaigns.
- Dates: The competition commences on Thursday 23rd August 2018 at 9:00am BST and closes on Thursday 30th August 2018 at 23:59pm BST. All entries must be received by 23:59 BST on the 30th August 2018.
- Receipt of Entries: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received and/or any lost entries.
- Selection of winners: The 3 winners will be judged to be the best of all entries received that is deemed to be the most creative and unique. Winners must be over 18 years of age. Maximum party size is 5.
- Prizes: There are three prizes available to win. Each winner will be gifted with a pre-selected SuneoClub holiday (location at the discretion of the Promoter), during which they will be filmed to create advertising content for the Promoter. The winner will be able to take their family/partner with them on the SuneoClub holiday (Maximum 5 individuals per party including the winner) and they must also consent to be filmed during this time. Winners must be willing to be filmed to create content for advertising purposes for the Promoter and its brands. Flights will depart from a UK airport and on a date in September to decided by the Promoter, in resort transfers are included, luggage allowance of 15kg per person. Travel insurance is not included.
It is the winner’s responsibility to check all visa and passport requirements are fulfilled. Booking terms and conditions apply to the holiday; see relevant brochure or www.tui.co/uk for details. The prize is not transferable and no alternative will be offered.
- Notification: The winners will be notified by Instagram by direct message after the 31st of August 2018 with instructions on how to claim their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days or is unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received.
- Winner details: Details of the winners, name and country of residence, will be obtainable after the 23rd of September 2018 by writing to Social Media, TUI UK, Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 9TN. The winner may be required to participate in post-competition publicity.
- General: The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition in exceptional circumstances. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Instagram accept no liability for this competition.