ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 190
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
Things you'll love
- SplashWorld until Nov 2019
- On-site waterpark
- Close to the beach
- Huge pool
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- 70m from sandy Taurito beach
- 4km to Puerto Mogan
- 10km to Puerto Rico and its shopping centres
- 20km to Maspalomas
- View Location
Holidays with unlimited waterpark access
- Kids' clubs at selected hotels
- Unlimited access to a first-rate waterpark
- Around-the-world destinations
- Slides to suit different ages and tastes
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
This onsite waterpark packs a punch. Set in the mountains, you'll be able to whizz down the speedy Kamikaze, take a drop in the Space Bowl or let the little ones loose on the Pirate Ship waterslides.
Just so you know, all of the pools here use saltwater and some of the slides have height restrictions.
- The larger slides like the body slides, speed slides, bowls, tubes and multi-lanes have a minimum height restriction of 120cm.
- The Pirate Ship and mini-slides have a minimum height restriction of 100cm.
The hotel runs this for ages 4-12 years.
With a kids' section.
RoomsView all rooms
Twin Room with Limited Sea View and Balcony
You’ll have partial views of the sea in these twin rooms. There’s a balcony for that extra bit of space outside. And you’ll have 1 sofa-bed in the bedroom for 1 adult or 2 children.
Twin Room with Pool Side and Terrace
These twin rooms have a contemporary feel and are located next to the pool. Outside there’s a terrace for that bit of outside space.
Paradise it is!
FANTASTIC HOTEL AND STAFF!
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally