What is included in a Byway trip? – All accommodation.
– All travel, unless Byway tell you otherwise (e.g. some local bus/ferry journeys that can’t be pre-booked or pre-paid).
– A journey guide with details of your trip and activity recommendations.
– A WhatsApp group with the Byway Team for on-demand support, free disruption rerouting and weather-related travel tips.
– Package protection through our ABTA bond.
It doesn’t include:
– Tickets for activities, ski or event passes.
– Local car or bike hire, although you can get recommendations for the best places to hire from.
– Extra-large luggage, including surf boards or musical instruments.
– Local transfers, taxis or buses you might choose to take within an area once you’re there.
– Travel insurance ¬– please arrange this separately.
Not included as standard, but possible to add on request for certain trips:
– Your pets.
– Your bikes.
– Experience bookings.
– Evening meals or lunch.