ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating: Disney Moderate Resort
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 2109
- Lifts: 2 lifts per building
- Buildings: 33
Things you'll love
- Entry to 6 Disney Parks
- Disney Deluxe Dining Plan
- Colonial island theme
- 6 pools
- Close to Epcot
- Located in the Epcot Resort Area
- View Location
Disney’s Ultimate Ticket
Disney's Ultimate Ticket also includes…
• Memory Maker with an adults ticket only. This includes access to all of your photos taken by Disney PhotoPass Photographers during your stay, including those from Character Experiences and Magic Shots, plus photos from selected attractions and dining locations. You'll get digital copies to share, download and keep.
• Disney FastPass+. You can skip the queues and reserve slots for selected attractions and entertainment experiences before your holiday’s even started.
Disney Deluxe Dining Plan
One selected speciality drink’s included per person, per meal – this can include a milkshake, smoothie, hot drink, beer, cider, wine, spirit with mixer, or a cocktail. Alcoholic drinks are for over 21s only.
On top of this, you can pick two snacks a day from a set list. You'll also get a refillable resort mug, which you can use to get unlimited free fountain soda refills, teas and coffees from the resort hotels only.
See Facilities for more information about the Disney Deluxe Dining Plan and Disney's Ultimate Ticket.
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
The Disney Deluxe Dining Plan includes three self-service or waiter-service meals a day at over 100 venues across Walt Disney World Resort. Adults over 21 will get one selected alcoholic or speciality soft drink per meal, including beer, cider, wine, a spirit with mixer or a cocktail. Under-21s get one selected speciality non-alcoholic drink per meal - speciality drinks can include a milkshake, smoothie or hot drink. You'll also get one refillable resort mug per person - you can use this to get unlimited free fountain soda refills, tea and coffee in the resort hotels only. You'll also have two selected snacks a day. See Facilities for more information.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The main pool complex is themed like a colonial Spanish fortress, with water fountains and 2 waterslides winding through the inside of the fort - 1 of which is over 80 feet long. Dotted around the resort are other pools which offer a little more peace and quiet.
Complimentary bus transportation to and from all Disney theme parks, Disney water parks and Disney Springs is available.
Children's water play area
For smaller children there's a water play area, which includes squirt hoses, a large bucket that pours water from above and 3 additional smaller waterslides.
So disappointed this trip
BEAUTIFUL DISNEY RESORT HOTEL
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally