ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 308
- Lifts: 6
- Building: 1
- Floors: 10
Things you'll love
- 8 pools
- Unlimited waterpark access
- 5 bars
- Within walking distance of shops, bars and restaurants
- Next door to the waterpark - unlimited complimentary access
- View Location
Holidays with unlimited waterpark access
- Kids' clubs at selected hotels
- Unlimited access to a first-rate waterpark
- Around-the-world destinations
- Slides to suit different ages and tastes
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Hidropark waterpark May - Oct
The Hidropark waterpark is just across the road from the hotel. It shows off a wave pool, multi-lane slides, a twisting tube slide and a daring Kamikaze drop. Smaller swimmers have a mini park with octopus-themed slides, too. And just so you're in the know before you go - the restaurant, bar and sunbeds at the park are not included in your All Inclusive package.
Just so you know, some of the slides are too big for little ones.
- 120cm to ride the Kamikaze speed slides.
- 120cm to ride the Spiral body slide.
TUI KIDS' CLUB - May to October*
Our TUI KIDS’ CLUB offers everything from disco nights to parent-and-baby sessions, five days a week. Minis looks after 3 to 6-year-olds, while Maxis puts on activities for children aged 7 to 12. For your peace of mind, all of our Kids’ Club team are trained to UK standards by TUI, and have undergone relevant checks.
8 outdoor pools
Split out across the complex. All with sunbeds.
May 2019 Holiday
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally