ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 348
- Lifts: 1 in Activity main building, and 1 in Deluxe building reception area only
- Floors: 2
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
At a glance
- 5 pools
- Adventure splash park
- 5 restaurants
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Perfect for your wedding day
- 5-minute walk to the beach
- Short walk to bars and cafés in Kolymbia
- Regular bus service to Rhodes Town
- View Location
The ultimate action-packed holiday
- Full roster of daytime activities, from pool games to Aerial Adventures
- Professionally run kids’ and teens’ clubs
- West End-standard shows and all-ages entertainment
- Top-quality football, swim and stage academies
- Caring staff who go above and beyond
- Buffet spreads with familiar, child-friendly and healthy options
- Big rooms that are fine-tuned for families
- Free Wi-Fi for staying connected
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
1 visit per stay to each of the 3 à la carte restaurants. Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Clubhouse if you're staying in a room in the Deluxe Area. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Ice cream served from 10.00-17.00. Afternoon tea served every day between 16.00 and 17.30
FacilitiesView all facilities
First Choice Kids' Club
The kids’ club is split into age groups. There’s HV Club for 3 to 8-year-olds and HV Crew for 9 to 15s. They’re open seven days a week and most activities are completely free. There’s also a HV Crèche manned by level 3 childcare qualified UK staff.
With waterslides, not to mention an impressive adventure park. For the 3 larger slides here, kids need to be at least 10 years old, or over 1.2m in height from the shoulders down. And for the smaller slide, at least 6 years old, or over 0.9m from the shoulders down. The pirate ship is suitable for kids aged 4 years and above.
Evening entertainment programme
Our First Choice team have put together a cast of highly trained entertainers, offering an exciting and diverse range of shows, fun and activities. The programme includes themed and party nights, pop shows, kids' entertainment and colourful shows. And from time to time, there's a cabaret.
Not a 5* & overpriced
Nice hotel but expensive
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally