ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating: A
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 341
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
At a glance
- Opposite the beach
- American diner
- Kids’ splash park
- Free Wi-Fi
- Perfect for your wedding day
- 30m to Marmari's shelving beach
- 1km to Marmari Village
- View Location
The ultimate action-packed holiday
- Full roster of daytime activities, from pool games to Aerial Adventures
- Professionally run kids’ and teens’ clubs
- West End-standard shows and all-ages entertainment
- Top-quality football, swim and stage academies
- Caring staff who go above and beyond
- Buffet spreads with familiar, child-friendly and healthy options
- Big rooms that are fine-tuned for families
- Free Wi-Fi for staying connected
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. And, as a minimum, one meal per week in each of the à la carte restaurants is included within your stay. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. You can tuck into ice-cream from 10.00 to 17.00, and afternoon tea is served every day between 16.00 and 17.30. Other snacks at set times, too.
FacilitiesView all facilities
First Choice Kids' Club
This Holiday Village has a First Choice Kids’ Club that’s split into age groups. There’s Little Stars for 3 to 5-year-olds, Super Stars for 6 to 8s and Mega Stars for 9 to 11s. They’re open 7 days a week and most activities are completely free. There’s also a Twinkle Stars crèche manned by qualified UK staff.
3 outdoor pools
All with sunbeds, towels from the beach bar and parasols.
Evening entertainment programme
Our First Choice team have put together a cast of highly trained entertainers, offering an exciting and diverse range of shows, fun and activities. The programme includes themed and party nights, pop shows, bingo, kids' entertainment, karaoke, cabaret and colourful shows.
Lovely hotel with a beautiful beach to top it off!
fantasic holiday and wedding
A great family hotel
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally