ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 341
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
At a glance
- Opposite the beach
- American diner
- Kids’ splash park
- Free Wi-Fi
- Perfect for your wedding day
- 30m to Marmari's shelving beach
- 1km to Marmari Village
- View Location
The ultimate action-packed holiday
- Full roster of daytime activities, from pool games to Aerial Adventures
- Professionally run kids’ and teens’ clubs
- West End-standard shows and all-ages entertainment
- Top-quality football, swim and stage academies
- Caring staff who go above and beyond
- Buffet spreads with familiar, child-friendly and healthy options
- Big rooms that are fine-tuned for families
- Free Wi-Fi for staying connected
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. And, as a minimum, one meal at the à la carte restaurant is included per stay. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. You can tuck into ice-cream from 10.00 to 17.00, and afternoon tea is served every day between 16.00 and 17.30. Other snacks at set times, too.
FacilitiesView all facilities
First Choice Kids' Club
The kids’ club is split into age groups. There’s HV Club for 3 to 8-year-olds and HV Crew for 9 to 15s. They’re open seven days a week and most activities are completely free. There’s also a HV Crèche manned by level 3 childcare qualified UK staff.
3 outdoor pools
You can take your pick from a trio of pools here. They're all lined with sunbeds and parasols, while pool towels are available, too. And there's a pool bar close to hand, too, to keep you refreshed.
Evening entertainment programme
Our First Choice team have put together a cast of highly trained entertainers, offering an exciting and diverse range of shows, fun and activities. The programme includes themed and party nights, pop shows, bingo, kids' entertainment, karaoke, cabaret and colourful shows.
2nd time and no concerns
Could be so much better.
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally