ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 476
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
At a glance
- Three pools and waterpark
- Close to a beach
- 4 restaurants
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Overlooking the sea, 100m from Port d'es Torrent beach
- 4km to San Antonio
- View Location
The ultimate action-packed holiday
- Full roster of daytime activities, from pool games to Aerial Adventures
- Professionally run kids’ and teens’ clubs
- West End-standard shows and all-ages entertainment
- Top-quality football, swim and stage academies
- Caring staff who go above and beyond
- Buffet spreads with familiar, child-friendly and healthy options
- Big rooms that are fine-tuned for families
- Free Wi-Fi for staying connected
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you're staying for 7 nights you'll get two meals, one at each of the a la carte restaurants included. If you're staying for 10 nights you'll get 3 meals included, and if you're staying for 14 nights you'll get 4 visits included. You'll have a choice of the American Diner, Grill restaurant and the Italian restaurant. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Ice cream served from 10.00-17.00. Afternoon tea served every day between 16.00 and 17.30
FacilitiesView all facilities
First Choice Kids' Club
The kids’ club is split into age groups. There’s HV Club for 3 to 8-year-olds and HV Crew for 9 to 15s. They’re open seven days a week and most activities are completely free. There’s also a HV Crèche manned by level 3 childcare qualified UK staff.
Sirenis Aquagames waterpark
With loads of slides and a splash area just for little ones. You'll have access to the waterpark 6 days a week.
Our First Choice team have put together a cast of highly trained entertainers offering an exciting and diverse range of shows, fun and activities. If you're after some evening excitement, you can find the entertainers at Pub Nauticus or on the outdoor entertainment stage.
Pools are freezing in May. Terrible food
Amazing family holiday
Great family holiday
Wouldn't recommend to couples!
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally