ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating: A Class
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 85
- Lifts: 2 in building A, 1 in building B
- Buildings: 2
- Floors: 5
Things you'll love
- Poolside restaurant
- Barbecues in summer
- Central location
- The complex is made up of two buildings on the main coastal road to Protaras
- Shops‚ bars and restaurants nearby, some of which can be lively in high season
- Supermarket opposite apartment building, open all hours
- 200m from the hotel to Fig Tree Bay
- 200m from the apartment building entrance to nearest bus stop - timetables available from reception
- View Location
FacilitiesView all facilities
Alva's international café
This open-air restaurant is set in tropical gardens and comes complete with its very own bar. The restaurant offers international food. You'll need to book if you'd like to eat here on a Saturday night. Smart casual dress code is asked here.
This outdoor pool is set close to the bar and surrounded by plenty of seating, with sunbeds and chairs on the terrace.
Open from May to October.
RoomsView all rooms
1 Bedroom Apartment with Balcony
These 1-bedroom apartments have a very warm, stylish decor. There's a kitchenette with a fridge and facilities to make tea and coffee. Air-conditioning is available in the bedroom and is also available in the lounge at an extra cost . This room sleeps up to 4 with twin beds, camp bed and a sofa bed in the lounge. You'll also have some outside space as there's a balcony.
First time will not be last!
Holiday stay with family
Excellent Location for Portaris
Nice would stay again
Amazing luxurious suites
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally