Average daily temperatures
It’s pretty mild at this time of year, but it’s a good idea to bring along a jumper or light jacket for the evenings. The average daily maximum is 22 C and the average daily minimum is 9 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 74% chance of a perfect perfect sunny day and a 26% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds,with on average 6 mm of rainfall this month.
Holiday deals in Greece
TUI SENSATORI Atlantica Caldera Palace
Lyttos Beach, Heraklion Area, Greece