Average daily temperatures
It’s pretty mild at this time of year, but it’s a good idea to bring along a jumper or light jacket for the evenings. The average daily maximum is 25 C and the average daily minimum is 16 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 64% chance of a perfect perfect sunny day and a 36% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds,with on average 15 mm of rainfall this month.