ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 429
- Lifts: 10
- Buildings: 5
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
At a glance
- On the beach
- Onsite waterpark
- 3 pools
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Overlooking the beach at Casasola
- A short walk to the bus stop with buses going to Estepona and Marbella - each about 20 minutes' away
- View Location
Holidays with unlimited waterpark access
- Kids' clubs at selected hotels
- Unlimited access to a first-rate waterpark
- Around-the-world destinations
- Slides to suit different ages and tastes
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The waterpark here shows off a space bowl, tube slides, body slides, a multilane number and kamikaze. For the younger members of the family, there's a kids' spray park and a pirate-themed area of mini slides and water features.
Just so you know, the slides here may be too big for little swimmers.
- All slides have a minimum height restriction of 120cm.
Beach Club restaurant*
This place is right on the beach.
Daytime activity programme run by the Globales team
The team at Globales Playa Estepona put on a great line up of sports and activities during the day.
For 50th Birthday
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally