ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 517
- Lifts: 15
- Buildings: 15
- Floors: 2 or 3
At a glance
- Huge pool
- 3 restaurants
- Bowling alley and games arcade
- Free Wi-Fi
- Close to the resorts of Playa De La Arena and Puerto Santiago
- 500m to the beach - access via a hill
- 1.5km from Los Gigantes' resort centre
- View Location
The ultimate action-packed holiday
- Full roster of daytime activities, from pool games to Aerial Adventures
- Professionally run kids’ and teens’ clubs
- West End-standard shows and all-ages entertainment
- Top-quality football, swim and stage academies
- Caring staff who go above and beyond
- Buffet spreads with familiar, child-friendly and healthy options
- Big rooms that are fine-tuned for families
- Free Wi-Fi for staying connected
Park Entry Offer
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
As a minimum, one meal per week in each of the à la carte restaurants is included within your stay. A drinks package is also available for 10 euros per person, per day, which includes premium branded drinks. To book this package, please call 0203 451 2688. Ice cream served from 10.00-17.00. Afternoon tea served every day between 16.00 and 17.30
FacilitiesView all facilities
First Choice Kids' Clubs
This Holiday Village has a First Choice Kids’ Club that’s split into age groups. There’s Little Stars for 3 to 5 year olds, Super Stars for 6 to 8s and Mega Stars for 9 to 11s. They’re open 7 days a week and most activities are completely free. There’s also a Twinkle Stars crèche manned by qualified UK staff.
3 outdoor pools
With sunbeds and parasols.
Our First Choice team have put together a cast of highly trained entertainers, offering an exciting and diverse range of shows, fun and activities. The programme includes themed and party nights, pop shows, bingo, kids' entertainment, cabaret and colourful shows.
RoomsView all rooms
Superior Suite with Limited Sea View and Balcony or Terrace
This superior suite is smart and modern with comfortable furnishings. You'll be able to access Wi-Fi* from your room so you can stay connected - you'll also have a minibar, a TV and bathrobes and slippers for all the family. These suites also feature children's bedding, a highchair, changer, step stool, children's amenities and shampoo, a minibar with a welcome pack of yogurts, juices and snacks, a Playstation® and a special children's gift on arrival.
Decent hotel but poor location.
Smashing fortnight in the Holiday Village Tenerife
Review of HV Tenerife - May 2018
Underwhelming and average
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally