ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 156
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
At a glance
- Free Siam Park entry
- Rooms refurbished in 2017
- 15-minute walk to the beach
- On the south side of Las Americas Golf Course
- 950m from Las Vistas Beach
- 1.2km from Siam Park
- Close to a shopping mall with plenty of shops, bars and restaurants
- View Location
Holidays with unlimited waterpark access
- Kids' clubs at selected hotels
- Unlimited access to a first-rate waterpark
- Around-the-world destinations
- Slides to suit different ages and tastes
Park Entry Offer
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Food and drink at Siam Park is not included. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. A good selection of cocktails. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Access to Siam Park included
Siam Park brings a touch of Thailand with added thrills and spills. Big-hitters like the Tower of Power and The Dragon keep the screams coming, while the Mhai Tai River and the huge wave pool are great for all the family. Kids get the Lost City - a fortress teeming with bridges, waterfalls, tipping buckets and 9 slides suited to youngsters.
Siam Park is off-site, but is a five-minute drive from the hotel. Just so you know, food and drink comes at an extra charge and some of the slides come with height restrictions.
- Three attractions have a minimum height of 110cm
- Five attractions have a minimum height of 125cm
- One attraction has a minimum height of 140cm and minimum age of 14 years.
Check out Siam Park's website for more info.
Buffet restaurant with terrace
Main meals are taken care of in the buffet restaurant. Breakfast is a mix of hot options, like scrambled eggs and bacon, plus plate-after-plate of pastries, cold meats and fruit. It’s an international spread in the evening, and a couple of times a week the chefs dabble with Mexican and Italian theme nights. It was fully refurbished in 2017, so it's fresh and modern. You can choose to eat al fresco on one of the terraces, too.
Light bites are cooked up at the poolside snack bar, and there’s a shady cluster of tables and chairs right beside the water.
Christmas & New Year 2018
Fab Xmas and new year
Lack of entertainment
Hotel from hell
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally