InSharm El Sheikh, Egypt
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 484
Things you'll love
- Beachfront location
- 6 restaurants
- 5 bars
- 30km to Naama Bay
- Close to bars and restaurants in El-Khan and La Strada shopping areas
- View Location
The ultimate action-packed holiday
- Full roster of daytime activities, from pool games to Aerial Adventures
- Professionally run kids’ and teens’ clubs
- West End-standard shows and all-ages entertainment
- Top-quality football, swim and stage academies
- Caring staff who go above and beyond
- Buffet spreads with familiar, child-friendly and healthy options
- Big rooms that are fine-tuned for families
- Free Wi-Fi for staying connected
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
A wave pool, lazy river and a selection of slides are all at this aqua park, plus there's a splash zone for kids.
The Dine Around buffet restaurant
The main restaurant puts on buffet spreads for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are live cooking stations and a kids' section, too.
The kids’ club is split into age groups. There’s Little Stars for 3 to 5-year-olds, Super Stars for 6 to 8s and Mega Stars for 9 to 11s. They’re open seven days a week and most activities are completely free. There’s also a Twinkle Stars crèche manned by qualified UK staff.
1st time in sharm and not the last
We are looking for 5star hotel in sharm so we chose coral sea
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally