ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 140
- Lifts: 3
- Buildings: 3
- Floors: 4
Things you'll love
- Shuttle bus to Sorrento
- Close to the beach
- Decent-sized pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- 100m to resort centre of St Agnello with shops and restaurants
- 50m to nearest café and bar
- 2km from Sorrento‚ off the Corso Italia
- Daily free hotel-run shuttle bus to Sorrento at fixed times - public bus service operates every 20 mins
- 1km from Marinella‚ a shingle beach with bathing platforms - open mid-May to end of Sept and reached by lift or steps
- View Location
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
This outdoor pool is an ideal place to relax with its sun terrace aligned with sunbeds. It's open from April to the end of October, too.
Alexandra international restaurant
You'll find local and international cuisine on offer here. Just so you know, gentlemen are kindly asked to wear full-length trousers for dinner.
Pool snack bar
Light lunches from 12.30pm 'til 2pm are available at the pool snack bar if you feel peckish.
Really good value for money
Family of 4 part of a large group
First time at the Grand hotel parco del sole
Wonderful Hotel with a gem of a restaurant
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally