ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 257
At a glance
- Huge sandy beach
- Swim-up rooms on offer
- Aerial adventure assault course
- Free Wi-Fi
- On the beach
- Transfers can take from 90 minutes up to 120 minutes
- View Location
The ultimate action-packed holiday
- Full roster of daytime activities, from pool games to Aerial Adventures
- Professionally run kids’ and teens’ clubs
- West End-standard shows and all-ages entertainment
- Top-quality football, swim and stage academies
- Caring staff who go above and beyond
- Buffet spreads with familiar, child-friendly and healthy options
- Big rooms that are fine-tuned for families
- Free Wi-Fi for staying connected
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Unlimited visits to the à la carte restaurants. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. You can tuck into ice-cream from 10.00 to 17.00, and afternoon tea is served every day between 16.00 and 17.30. Other snacks at set times, too.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The main pool is huge and surrounded by sunbeds and parasols.
There's a big spread for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as options for vegetarians and little ones.
This Holiday Village has 3 kids' clubs. There's Little Stars for 3 to 5-year-olds, Super Stars for 6-8s and Mega Stars for 9 to 11s. They're open 7 days a week and most of the activities are included. There's also a Twinkle Stars crèche run by qualified UK staff.
RoomsView all rooms
Swim-up 2 Bedroom Family Room with Terrace
These 2-bedroom family rooms have the added luxury of a terrace with direct access to a pool. There's a double bedroom with a queen-size bed and a further bedroom with a bunkbed.
2 Bedroom Family Room with Balcony
These smart 2-bedroom family rooms have a double bedroom with a queen-size bed, a twin bedroom and a walk-in wardrobe.
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally