ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 353
At a glance
- Huge sandy beach
- Swim-up rooms on offer
- Aerial adventure assault course
- Free Wi-Fi
- On the beach
- 10-minute drive to Ulcinj town centre
- Transfers can take from 90 minutes up to 120 minutes depending on traffic
- View Location
The ultimate action-packed holiday
- Full roster of daytime activities, from pool games to Aerial Adventures
- Professionally run kids’ and teens’ clubs
- West End-standard shows and all-ages entertainment
- Top-quality football, swim and stage academies
- Caring staff who go above and beyond
- Buffet spreads with familiar, child-friendly and healthy options
- Big rooms that are fine-tuned for families
- Free Wi-Fi for staying connected
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Included in your stay, you'll have one visit each week to the Italian and Grill à la carte restaurants. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. You can tuck into ice-cream from 10.00 to 17.00, and afternoon tea is served every day between 16.00 and 17.30. Other snacks are served from various stations at set times, too.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The main pool is huge and surrounded by sunbeds and parasols.
Swallow buffet restaurant
There's a big spread for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as options for vegetarians and little ones.
The kids’ club is split into age groups. There’s HV Club for 3 to 8-year-olds and HV Crew for 9 to 15s. They’re open seven days a week and most activities are completely free. There’s also a HV Crèche manned by level 3 childcare qualified UK staff.
RoomsView all rooms
Double Room with Balcony
These double rooms are smaller than what you may have come to expect from our Holiday Villages, but rest assured, they have the same quality look and feel. They can sleep up to 2 adults, plus a child up to 8 years, with a child bed in the bedroom.
Family Room with Terrace
These family rooms come with a queen-size bed and a double sofa-bed in the bedroom area. There’s also a garden terrace which comes furnished with sunloungers.
Nice place for vacation.
Great stay, highly recommend!
Lovely family holiday
I love the smell of sewage in the morning
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally