ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 189
Things you'll love
- Huge waterpark next door
- 2 restaurants
- Rooftop entertainment bar
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Free unlimited entry to the neighbouring waterpark with various slides, rafting, kayaking and a crazy river
- 5km to Glyfada
- Kokkini and Agios Ioannis are both 1km away
- Corfu Town is a 20 minute drive away
- View Location
Holidays with unlimited waterpark access
- Kids' clubs at selected hotels
- Unlimited access to a first-rate waterpark
- Around-the-world destinations
- Slides to suit different ages and tastes
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The waterpark at Aqualand Village is on site and shows off speedy chutes, rafting rides and multi-lane racers. Adrenaline junkies can get their fix on the free fall slides. There are 4 of them, and they’re all super steep and come with lots of bends. Little ones get a pirate-themed area with mini slides and water features, too. The waterpark is open from May to October and attractions and opening times may vary during quiter weeks.
Just so you know, there are some age restrictions to be aware of for the slides.
- The larger free fall slides have a minumum age restriction of 12 years
- Some of the rides have a minimum age restriction of 8 years
- The pirate-themed mini slides have a minimum age restriction of 12 years
Afternoon and evening entertainment programme
6 days a week.
With plenty of sunbeds and parasols for optimum relaxation.
RoomsView all rooms
Superior Family Room with Sliding Doors and Terrace
These family rooms come with a lounge and a terrace, for some extra space. You'll also have a microwave for preparing snacks, and you'll have air-condiioning, too.
Twin Room with Terrace
In these twin rooms you'll also be provided with a terrace for some outside space. Inside the décor is traditional and comfortable with air-conditioning provided - and you'll get daylight through the patio doors.
Great holiday, great hotel, would go back
Worst holiday ever
Had a lovely time, but unsure if I’d return
Great Wave pool and waterpark next door
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally