ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 189
Things you'll love
- Huge waterpark next door
- 2 restaurants
- Rooftop entertainment bar
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Free unlimited entry to the neighbouring waterpark with various slides, rafting, kayaking and a crazy river
- 5km to Glyfada
- Kokkini and Agios Ioannis are both 1km away
- Corfu Town is a 20 minute drive away
- View Location
Holidays with unlimited waterpark access
- Kids' clubs at selected hotels
- Unlimited access to a first-rate waterpark
- Around-the-world destinations
- Slides to suit different ages and tastes
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
The waterpark at Aqualand Village is on site and shows off speedy chutes, rafting rides and multi-lane racers. Adrenaline junkies can get their fix on the free fall slides. There are 4 of them, and they’re all super steep and come with lots of bends. Little ones get a pirate-themed area with mini slides and water features, too. The waterpark is open from May to October and attractions and opening times may vary during quiter weeks.
Just so you know, there are some age restrictions to be aware of for the slides.
- The larger free fall slides have a minimum age restriction of 12 years
- Some of the rides have a minimum age restriction of 8 years
- The pirate-themed mini slides have a minimum age restriction of 4 years
Afternoon and evening entertainment programme
6 days a week.
With plenty of sunbeds and parasols for optimum relaxation.
RoomsView all rooms
Studio with Terrace
These studios come with a terrace providing you with some extra space outside. You'll find your studio well-equipped for your stay with a microwave and fridge if you'd like to prepare any snacks. You'll also have air-conditioning available to keep your room cool. Just so you know these rooms sleep 4 with twin beds and a sofa bed for 2 children.
Duplex Studio with Balcony
These spacious duplex studios provide a great base for your holiday. You'll have a well-equipped kitchenette where you can prepare your own meals - plus there's a balcony providing some outside space too. There's also air-conditioning available if you like to keep your room cool. Just so you know these studios can sleep 5 people with twin beds, a child bed and a sofa bed in the bedroom.
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally